Tea tree oil for nail fungus – If This Recipes don’t get rid of your nail fungus, then nothing else will!
Nail fungus affects healthy young and the elderly alike, especially those with impaired immune system who are highly susceptible. Fungal infections of the nails are contracted through fungus from moist or wet areas such as the gym, communal showers or community swimming pools. The fungi can also pass through cuts or bruises, especially when getting a manicure or pedicure. When the fungus infects the skin area between toes, it causes athletes foot resulting in itchy or scaly feet. People who have athlete’s foot are more prone to contracting toenail fungus.
Due to the antiseptic and anti-fungal properties of tea tree essential oil, tea tree oil for nail fungus recipe has been found to be quite effective for the treatment of nail and toenail fungus.
Recipes for Tea Trees Oil for nail fungus – Highly effective natural cure procedures
Try one of the following ointments and solutions to help cure nail fungus. Remember to wash hands thoroughly after touching a nail with fungus.
Tea tree oil with coconut oil for nail fungus:
- One teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil.
- Using a cotton swab or cotton ball, apply the solution to the infected nail and into the nail bed.
- Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes; then scrub the nail gently with a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Repeat this procedure twice daily until healed.
- Note: You may replace the coconut oil with olive oil.
Anti-fungal powder with tea tree oil: keep re-infections at bay
Avoid re-infecting the toe nails by ensuring that the shoes and socks are clean and don’t carry bacteria. Prepare the following anti-fungal powder mix and sprinkle in shoes and socks daily.
- Four drops tee tree oil.
- Four drops thyme essential oil.
- Four drops oregano essential oil.
- Half-cup of baking soda or cornstarch.
- Mix all of the above in a jar and sprinkle inside shoes and socks.
Tea tree oil with iodine
- Five drops of tea tree oil.
- Five drops of iodine.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix all together and apply to infected nails everyday until the inflection clears.
Tea tree oil ointment
- Use a few drops of any over the counter anti-fungal cream.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the cream and mix.
- Apply the ointment to nail and into nail bed.
- Repeat the process on a daily basis for one to three months until the nail becomes healthy and/or new nail grows in completely.
Tea tree oil soak
Prior to going to bed, soak feet following these instructions:
- Soak feet in one cup vinegar and half gallon water solution for 10 minutes.
- Next, soak feet in warm water mixed with 5-10 drops of tea tree oil and 5-8 drops of garlic oil for about 20-30 minutes.
- Dry feet with a cotton towel thoroughly.
- Apply tea tree oil to affected nail directly using a cotton swab and
- cover with cotton socks overnight.
- Repeat the process for one to three months to see results.
Natural remedies using tea tree oil for nail fungus is pretty effective and have been reported to be successful for treating infected nails. If the infection becomes worse after one or two times of applying the solution, or if the infection is spreading or is becoming worse, immediately discontinue use and seek help from a physician.
Incoming search terms:
- 1536 E6IUyQHJicX6Hp0g-wMLwdfKCXt5SUEiYatkVaTInTGX-tY8sPQRW0bG1Hayu9Hz a4dfcd7e810329bf667b42280c457c383f137a25
- tea tree oil coconut oil and olive oil for toenail fungus
- tea tree oil for fungal nail infection
- tea tree oil toenail fungus before and after