Tea Tree Oil for Gum Disease – STOP All Gum Diseases with Tea tree essential oil
How effective is tea tree oil for gum disease remedy? Gum disease is quite prevalent and can range in severity from gum infection to destroying gum tissue that leads to deterioration of bone and teeth loss. On a daily basis, bacteria in our mouth combine with mucus and food residues to form plaque that sticks to teeth. Brushing and flossing your teeth can remove some of this plaque. Plaque that is not removed leads to what is called tartar, or a hardened form of plaque.
If tartar remains on teeth for a long period of time, it can cause inflammation of gums, which is called gingivitis. Gingivitis is a milder form of gum disease that can be kept at bay by daily brushing and flossing. Gingivitis does not cause any loss of bone or tissue, leaving teeth held in place. However, if gingivitis is not treated, it can cause periodontitis(also called periodontal gum disease)
Tea tree oil is a natural remedy that can be used to prevent and control gum disease. Tea tree oil has natural antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that can aid in reducing and preventing gum disease.You can effectively use tea tree oil to eradicate periodontal disease, this article is going to show you exactly how you can treat periodontal (gum) disease with tea tree oil.
How to effectively and correctly use tea tree oil for gum disease remedy
Here are some techniques to incorporate tea tree oil into your oral healthcare regime in order to cure your gum diseases.
1. Tea Tree Oil for Gum Disease
- Add 3-5 drops of tea tree oil into a glass of water.
- Rinse and swish the mixture around your mouth.
- Repeat this process twice daily until the symptoms have subsided.
This is a good choice
- Tea Tree Oil for Sore Gums
- Dispense a few drops of tea tree oil onto your hand.
- Using your finger, apply the tea tree oil onto the base of your teeth and infected gums.
- Let the oil sit for a minute, while ensuring not to swallow the tea tree oil.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process twice daily until the infection has subsided.
- Tea Tree Oil for bad breath – Gargling with tea tree oil
Here is a great way to get rid of bad breath using tea tree oil. It is recommended to use 100% Pure tea tree oil for this method, as it’s is more effective in handling bad breath.
- Dispense a few drops of tea tree oil into a cup with lukewarm water.
- Add 5 – 10 drops of coconut oil.
- Gargle using this solution twice daily until the infection has subsided.
- This solution can also be used to get rid of bad breath.
- Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste
- Dispense a small amount of a sensitive teeth toothpaste, such as Sensodyne.
- Add several drops of tea tree oil onto the toothpaste and mix. (for a more effective approach, add two pinches of baking soda to the final mixture)
- Brush with the mixture for at least two minutes.
- Repeat this process twice daily to promote healthy gums, teeth and to prevent and treat gum disease.
Please note that tea tree oil can be toxic and lead to side-effects if ingested. For all procedures listed above, ensure that you thoroughly rinse your mouth with lukewarm water to remove all residue of tea tree oil from your teeth and gums. Do not swallow tea tree oil.
Periodontitis is known as inflammation around the tooth that causes the gums to pull away from teeth and leaving behind pockets of space that can get infected. Bacteria begins to accumulate inside these pockets below the gum line, further breaking down the bone and tissue which holds teeth in place. If untreated, this leads to destruction of the bone, gums and tissue surrounding teeth causing them to become loosened. Eventually, teeth begin to fall out.
There are factors that can boost the development of gum disease. These include smoking, hormonal changes in women, diabetes, drug treatments for illnesses such as AIDS and cancer, medications that disrupt the production of saliva and genetic likelihood. Gum disease begins to appear in 30 and 40 year olds. Symptoms of gum disease include bad breath, swollen gums, bleeding gums (especially during brushing), loose teeth, sensitive teeth and receding gum lines.
Incoming search terms:
- can tea tree oil stop receding gums
- Ho to use tea tree oil for infection in gums
- How long will it take my gums to heal withe tea treevoil
- how to use tea tree oil for gum disease
- mixture of tea tree oil and toothpaste
- tea oil uses for payaria and bleeding gums
- tea tree oil for gums
- tea tree oil periodontitis