Tea Tree Oil for Deodorant – Learn to make your own natural deodorant with this tea tree oil deodorant recipe
With a number of chemicals and toxic material that one encounters on a daily basis while outside, it is quite common to try to minimize use chemically made goods a time. One of such ways is to make own deodorant with tea tree oil! At the end of this short article, you will learn how to use tea tree oil for deodorant, using the easiest possible recipe.
Human beings perspire when they are exposed to high temperature, are involved in vigorous fitness activities or are in a high-stress environment. Other factors such as menopause, fever, caffeine, and eating spicy foods also cause sweating. Sweating is the release of salty fluids from the body through sweat glands and is highly normal. This mechanism of expelling fluids helps retain and regulate the body temperature. Common areas where human beings sweat are under the arms, on the back, on the feet, and on the palms of the hands.
Deodorants and antiperspirants are usually applied to manage the level of sweat and to prevent or eliminate bad body odours. Commercial deodorants though readily available, have a high number of chemicals. Some people experience allergic reactions or other sensitivities to the chemicals and fragrances that are found in the over the counter products. For sensitive skin, and for people who prefer natural ingredients in the products they use, homemade deodorants are an ideal solution.
Tea tree oil and witch hazel are predominantly used in the development of deodorants, due to the natural skin-healing and skin-care properties.
1. tea tree oil for deodorant: Beginner’s recipe for deodorant spray:
- – In a glass spray bottle, pour four ounces of high proof vodka
- – Add 20 drops of tea tree essential oil
- – Add 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- – Shake well and apply to clean underarms
2. tea tree oil for deodorant: Advanced recipe for witch hazel deodorant spray:
- – In a glass spray bottle, add 1 teaspoon of high proof vodka
- – Add 10 drops each of tea tree oil, geranium and cypress essential oils
- – Add five drops each of bergamot, lavender and neroli essential oils
- – Add four tablespoons of witch hazel and shake the bottle well
- – Add two tablespoons each of cornflower water and orange flower water
- – Shake the bottle well to dissolve the essential oils
- – Label the bottle. This solution is for topical use only and not to be ingested.
- – Shake well before each use to mix all the essential oils thoroughly, spray on a cotton pad and apply to underarms
3. Tea Tree Oil for Deodorant: Tea tree and coconut oil deodorant:
- – In a glass container, place one-fourth cup of baking soda
- – Add one-fourth cup of arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- – Combine the arrowroot and baking soda then add the coconut oil, along with 2-3 drops of tea tree oil, to a creamy consistency
- – Use once a day on clean underarms
4. tea tree oil deodorant recipe: Tea tree oil deodorant powder:
- – Mix 10 drops of tea tree oil and lavender essential oil with half cup of baking soda
- – Store in air tight container
- – When required, take half a teaspoon of the mixture, add just enough water to make it into a thick paste
- – Dab paste to cleaned armpits using a cotton pad
Note: Test to ensure you are not allergic to any of the tea tree oil deodorant ingredients before applying on a regular basis. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding must check with their physician before using any of the essential oils topically. If any discoloration or irritation is experienced, discontinue use of these deodorants immediately and contact your physician.
Incoming search terms:
- homemade spray deodorant with tea tree oil
- tea tree oil deodorant spray recipe