5 Best Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is fantastic, especially if it comes in the form of tea tree oil shampoo, as it can effectively help to soothe an itchy scalp, remove dandruff, restore hair growth, treat psoriasis and to remove head lice.These aren’t the only tea tree oil shampoo benefits, in fact, any good Shampoo with Tea tree oil will also target viral, bacterial or fungal infections of the scalp that are associated with dandruff and hair loss.
There are many manufactured shampoos with tea tree oil each tailored to handle a specific scalp and hair related problems. When selecting a shampoo, it is best to find one that will target your specific concerns. For example, if you are wanting to get rid of dandruff, then select a shampoo specifically for that concern. Also, read the ingredients to ensure that tea tree oil has been listed. In the next section, we will provide an appraisal of the 5 best tea tree oil shampoos available on the market. However, some prefer not to switch their shampoo. In that case, there are 2 options for you to incorporate some amount of tea tree oil in shampoo for later use, To make a tea tree oil shampoo at home follow the guide below:
How to make a tea tree shampoo at home
Add tea tree oil to your shampoo
- While in the shower, dispense your regular shampoo.
- Add in 3-4 drops of tea tree oil. Depending on the length of your hair, you may need a couple more drops.
- Massage this mixture to your scalp and hair roots and wait for approximately 2-5 minutes to let it soak into the hair.
Leave-in tea tree oil hair treatment
- Add 1 cup of warm water to an empty spray bottle.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil.
- Shake the mixture vigorously and before each use.
- After you have shampooed your hair, spray this mixture into the scalp and hair roots.
- Massage the oil into the scalp and pat your hair dry.
*** As always, to ensure that you do not react to tea tree oil, perform a small patch test by applying a drop of the oil on your skin. If a rash or irritation does develop, then discontinue use immediately. Do not ingest the oil, it is toxic and can only be used for topical application purposes.
5 best tea tree oil shampoos on the market.
Here we have put together the very best Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil, thoroughly researched (so you don’t have to). these shampoos with tea tree oil are all the hype at the moment when it comes to treatment of dandruff, scalp problems and general hair issues. This list will be updated monthly in situation when something changes of a new more effective and faster treatment appears. but before that below are the best Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil which are worth your hard earned money.
1. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
• Using a special tea tree oil formula, the shampoo aims to remove hair impurities and dandruff.
- The shampoo contains tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender.
- Received the “Best Shampoo” Readers Choice Award from TotalBeauty.com in 2010.
- Wen conditioner with tea tree oil
- A conditioner? No, really! This is a sulfate-free conditioner that cleans the hair and does not require the use of traditional shampoos.
- The product pours as a thick, rich cream that is massaged into hair, without forming any suds. After rinsing, you will notice that your hair will feel clean and bouncy.
- Readers choice award from Allure, 2014.
- Rusk Sensories Purify Cucurbita & Tea Tree Oil Deep Cleansing Shampoo
- This shampoo aims to remove flakes, dandruff, impurities and product buildup from hair using astringents, with amino acids to moisturize the scalp and hair.
- The shampoo contains tea tree oil, peppermint, pumpkin seed extracts and hydrolyzed wheat protein.
- Bumble and bumble Tonic Shampoo
- This is a gently cleansing shampoo that tones and soothes the scalp.
- Contains a potent formula of tea tree oil and extracts of peppermint, rosemary and lemongrass.
- This tingling shampoo leaves hair clean and soft and calms the scalp.
- Kiel’s Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
- This shampoo contains an astringent and invigorating effect to soothe the scalp.
- Herbal extracts include cinchona, ivy, lavender and yarrow in addition to tea tree oil.
- Pro-vitamin B5 is added to moisturize and nourish the scalp.